Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Buddy

My Buddy. It means my MP3 player - A Sansa Fuze by Sandisk...

I feel it is a much more friendly, higher-quality-than-an-iPod type of MP3 player.
Its features include MP3,ogg-vorbis,flac,mp4,wma,wmv,flv,jpeg,bmp,and many more types of playback support. It offers some of the highest quality sound and a high quality screen. I purchased mine in the 4GB version although they have 2GB, 4GB, 8GB versions all that support Micro SD/HC, Slotmusic cards up to 12GB. A 4GB brand new Fuze goes for about $75. Different colors include black, red, silver, pink, and blue. All of those great features and its over a year old. Wow. Good job Sandisk.

chckycrk.

p.s. visit http://www.youtube.com/chckycrk for great videos.







Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment